Thursday, January 16, 2020

Collection!


Collection Project!
  • Is there something physical that you collect? I collect a lot of movie tickets or tickets in general when I go places that are important or just fun to me. 
  • What digital collections do you have? I have too many photos on my phone and old cameras that I need to develop.
  • How does the digital world affect the way we collect? I feel like all of these digital collections I have affect me in a negative and positive way. I feel that I have a lot of meaningless things locked away in the archives on my phone, but also have some very important memories that I forgot about as well.
  • What will you collect? I will be hoeing a collection of Movie
  • How Many? 5... I ended up with more than 5 yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 4: Final

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_T5_EeWZ7H5ECQKEZ4cDGq_fc8SiTLDP/view?usp=sharing