Thursday, January 23, 2020

Franken Animal

  1. What characteristics make up your personality? I am very easy going, anxious, like to protect myself, energetic when I am around people who I believe enjoy my company, but all make sure to have my alone time.
  2. Is there something distinct about your appearance that feels like an important part of who you are? I think that something distinctive about me are my almond shaped blue eyes.
  3. Is there an activity that you love? I love to hike and sit innate in warmer weather, hang out with friends, and spend time with my family
  4. Is there a creature that you've felt an affinity to for a long time?  Frogs... definitely frogs
  5. What animals could embody the characteristics you listed above? beetle, frog, cats, fish, monkeys, ladybug, turtles
  6. What location(s) would this new creature exist in? possibly a lake/ mountainous area, or a beach 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 4: Final

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_T5_EeWZ7H5ECQKEZ4cDGq_fc8SiTLDP/view?usp=sharing